Beeswax Wood Wax
The Hive and Well Company | Beeswax Wood Wax | Wood Feed | Wood Conditioner
FREE SUPERIOR QUALITY, LINT FREE, EXTRA LARGE CLOTH WITH THE FIRST 10 ORDERS (Limited to one free cloth per order not per tin)
Is your wood furniture looking dry, cracked, lifeless and dull? Does your chopping board need feeding and replenishing?
Our Beeswax Wood Wax is here for all your wood’s needs!
• Beeswax has been tested and proven to be effective against a variety of bacteria.
• Beeswax has been tested to prove it’s antibacterial and antimicrobial properties
• Contains zero additives, solvents, chemicals, parabens, silicones and other nasty things. No artificial colours or scents.
• Is perfect for use on most untreated (unvarnished) woods such as; pine, walnut, oak, beech and so forth. (Always test in an inconspicuous area first)
• Eliminates dry, moisture, dull, and sun damaged surfaces.
• Leaves the surface wonderfully lustrous with a warm shine.
• Used to feed and protect wooden surfaces that are bare, the beeswax seals and protects all types of wood as mentioned above as well as wooden surfaces and gives it a durable, long-lasting and natural looking shine.
• Encourages protection against wear and tear.
• Helps to make surfaces water repellent.
• Safe to use as a finish to preserve wood products, especially those that come in contact with food (ie. cutting boards, wood bowls, etc).
• Deep level nourishment.
• 100% Non-toxic, 100% food safe, safe to be used around children and pets (does not extend to individual allergies)
• Unscented but has a lovely nostalgic aroma of beeswax.
Directions for use:
• Test in an inconspicuous area to ascertain compatibility before use.
• Make sure the item is clean and dust free before polishing.
• Using a lint free cloth, pick up enough product to allow for it to move freely over the surface as well as soak in. a couple of applications may be required depending on the surface condition.
• Apply thinly and buff well with a clean cloth after application.
Each ingredient is food safe.
ALLERGENS: FLAXSEED/LINSEED, COCONUT, BEESWAX AND MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR THOSE WITH NUT/BEE/HONEY ALLERGIES
Facts about Hive and Well Products:
• Our beeswax from both our own hives and local beekeepers.
• All our packaging is either one or more of the following: recycled, recyclable, biodegradable, reusable, sustainably sourced.
• We have been running for two years and do a range of beeswax candles and other products. We have our own exclusive bee inspired range of note cards featuring honeybees and bumble bees.
• Every single item is handmade by Jodi, the owner of The Hive and Well Company.
• Extensive research and testing goes into all our products so we know they are fit for purpose.